In this podcast episode Michael Anthony discusses ideas to help anyone looking to make passive income and working from the comfort of their home. He is going to be intervieiwing life coach, mentor, and business coach Eric Taylor of Eric Taylor Consulting.
The article below is a list of well thought out ideas to create passive income. Followed this editorial is the podcast sources and transcript to follow along. Please be sure to share the love to anyone looking to getaway from that 9-5 job and need a perspective and idea to make an action plan.
Generating a steady stream of income online can be achieved through various methods. Here are some strategies to consider:
Disclaimer: Some links mentioned below are advertorials and we can stand to make a comission.
- Start a Blog: Create a blog and provide valuable content in your niche. Monetize your blog through advertising, sponsored posts, or affiliate marketing.
- Create and Sell Digital Products: If you like helping others, develop and sell digital products such as beats, e-books, online courses, t-shirts, or templates that cater to your target audience's needs.
- Become an Affiliate Marketer: Join affiliate programs and promote products or services on your website, email list, or social media. Earn commissions for each successful referral.
- Drop Shipping: Done right, and with the right tools, you can make a fortune selling products without holding any products.
- Offer Freelance Services: Utilize your skills and expertise to offer freelance services in areas such as writing, graphic design, web development, or consulting. Platforms like Upwork or Fiverr can help you find clients.
- Start an Online Store: Set up an e-commerce website and sell physical or digital products. You can also consider drop shipping, where you don't need to handle inventory yourself.
- Create and Monetize YouTube Videos: Produce engaging video content on YouTube and monetize it through ads, sponsored content, or crowdfunding platforms like Patreon.
- Become an Online Tutor: If you have expertise in a particular subject, offer online tutoring services through platforms like Tutor.com or VIPKid.
- Invest in Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, or Forex: Educate yourself about investing and try your hand at the stock market, cryptocurrencies, or foreign exchange trading. Be aware of the risks involved and consult with financial advisors if needed.
- Legal Consulting: Companies such as LegalShield, Associates can sell their line of legal protection for personal and businesses. You can do this as a solo associate, or lead your own team. The flexibility of LegalShield sales model means however associates choose to sell, they define their business opportunity.
- Mobile Notary Services: Since the pandemic this over looked industry has shown a growth that will not simmer as people are moving towards working at home. As a notary specializing as a signing agent in the real estate business can be lucrative. This business would be a compliment for the legal consulting career as discussed above.
- House Cleaning: With the demands of many households today house cleaning has been on the rise to help busy couples and small busniess owners. Why not get a piece of the pie? How does it help you stay at home and accommplish fulfilling job orders? You can be the person who coordinates the right people for the jobs or you can take on a few yourself to save on profits. Here is a good sorce to help you learn more about the business: Click Here
Remember, building a steady stream of online income requires time, effort, and consistency. Experiment with different strategies and focus on providing value to your audience. Michael Anthony ~Cheers for your success!
- Spring Hosting: Awarded 2020 CSBJ Best in Business for Telecommunication Company. Unlike the standard hosting companies you hear internet marketers go to, Spring Host gives you personalized service and great benefits that surpasses the standard hosting companies. Need a WordPress site? No problem! They got you covered with unlimited sites on one platform!
- Walmart Business: When it comes to buying your home business tools you want to save money, right? Walmart you could save far more than other retailers. Plus they have fast free delivery and easy return polices.
- Capital One Coupon Deals: Automatically get instant coupons when you visit your favorite shopping websites. If you are looking business deals such as, business cards, or equipment, this is must have. Capital One Shopping gets you better offers, automatically applies the best coupon code at checkout, and lets you know when prices drop on products you've viewed and purchased.
- Upside: Check out this free app that gets you cash back on gas and other errands!
- Alliance Virtual Office: Alliance provides cost-effective services designed to help remote entrepreneurs and decentralized teams operate more flexibly. With a virtual office, you get a business address, mail processing, easy on-demand access to onsite, meeting rooms and office space. You can get live receptionist service with flexible live call answering and appointment scheduling from our remote team of professional receptionists.
- PartnerStack: When it comes to internet marketing you want to be with a program that is willing to work with you. So, whether you are looking to add affiliate marketing to your business for more sales and leads, or an influencer looking to create a revenue source PartnerStack has you covered!
- LegalShield: Protect your family and your business from frivilous lawsuits. Having legal experts on yourside will help you keep your money and not loose your money or way of life.